You are here : Padare Radio
- SA probes Mandela interpreter checks December 12, 2013South Africa says it is investigating how a man who used fake sign language at the Mandela memorial was given security clearance.
- Bomb rocks Egypt police base December 12, 2013A car bomb outside a police base in the Egyptian city of Ismailiya has killed a police officer and wounded at least 35 people, officials say.
- Congo peace deal 'signed in Kenya' December 12, 2013The Democratic Republic of Congo's president has signed a peace deal with the M23 rebel movement his forces defeated last month, Kenya's presidential spokesman says.
- Kenya crowned 2013 Cecafa Cup winners December 12, 2013Harambee Stars celebrate Kenya's 50th anniversary of independence by lifting the 2013 Cecafa Senior Challenge Cup in Nairobi
- Kenyatta in appeal for equality December 12, 2013Kenya's President Uhuru Kenyatta calls for Africa to be treated equally on the world stage as his country celebrates 50 years of independence from British rule.
- AUDIO: Bubonic plague threatens Madagascar December 12, 2013At least 20 people in one village in Madagascar have died in an outbreak of the bubonic plague.
- VIDEO: 50 years of Kenya independence December 12, 2013Today marks 50 years since Kenya gained independence from Great Britain.
- Nigeria row over Obasanjo letter December 12, 2013Nigerian President Goodluck Jonathan's office hits back at ex-leader Olusegun Obasanjo for a "provocative" letter condemning his leadership and telling him not to seek re-election.
- Rwanda 'refused UK police request' December 12, 2013Rwanda refused a formal request to help a British police investigation into genocide suspects living in the UK, the BBC has learned.
- 'Grenade thrown' at British tourists December 12, 2013A grenade was thrown at a van carrying British tourists in Mombasa but failed to explode, Kenyan police say.
- SA probes Mandela interpreter checks December 12, 2013