You are here : Padare Radio
- Ivory Coast get go-ahead to host tie September 2, 2014Ivory Coast get permission from their government to host their Africa Cup of Nations qualifier against Sierra Leone in Abidjan.
- US attacks al-Shabab in Somalia September 2, 2014The US military says it carried out a military operation against al-Qaeda-linked al-Shabab militants in Somalia.
- VIDEO: Uganda's Ghetto Kids: 'Dance changed my life' September 2, 2014Children in Uganda working in a pioneering dance group, Ghetto Kids, have been describing how it has changed their lives for the better.
- Southampton sign £10m forward Mane September 1, 2014Southampton sign Senegal forward Sadio Mane from Austria's Red Bull Salzburg on transfer deadline day.
- The students behind Nigeria's online jobs giant September 1, 2014The student entrepreneurs behind Nigeria's online jobs giant
- Nigeria militants 'suffer losses' September 1, 2014The Nigerian army claims to have repelled an attack by Islamist militants Boko Haram on the town of Bama in the country's north-east.
- Lesotho military action ruled out September 1, 2014Southern African leaders reject calls by Lesotho's exiled prime minister for the immediate deployment of troops to his country, an official tells the BBC.
- Kenya targeting 'ghost workers' September 1, 2014Kenya's President Kenyatta launches the biometric registration of civil servants in an attempt to remove "ghost workers" from the government's payroll.
- Libya militias 'seize ministries' September 1, 2014Libya's militias capture most government ministries in the capital, Tripoli, the government says, as the prime minister is reappointed.
- VIDEO: Embracing animation in Africa September 1, 2014Meet 10 young Africans hoping to take on Hollywood
- Ivory Coast get go-ahead to host tie September 2, 2014