You are here : Padare Radio
- Lesotho PM flees 'military coup' August 30, 2014Lesotho's prime minister crosses into South Africa, accusing Lesotho's army of staging a coup and telling the BBC his life is in danger.
- Sierra Leone move qualifier to Lubumbashi August 30, 2014Sierra Leone will host their Afcon qualifier with DR Congo in Lubumbashi because of a ban on international sport in the country.
- Fifa rejects Nigeria football elections August 30, 2014Fifa reject the election of Chris Giwa as the Nigeria Football Federation's new president and warn Nigeria could face a ban.
- Senegal confirms first Ebola case August 29, 2014Senegal's health ministry confirms a first case of Ebola, making it the fifth West African country now affected by the outbreak.
- VIDEO: China welcomes Zimbabwe's Mugabe August 29, 2014China has given the Zimbabwean president a warm reception on his five-day visit there.
- Africa in pictures: 22-28 August 2014 August 29, 2014Sharp swords, Tutu's ice bucket challenge and more
- Rwanda murder plotters found guilty August 29, 2014Four men are found guilty of trying to murder Rwanda's former army chief, Gen Faustin Kayumba Nyamwasa, in South Africa in June 2010.
- Strike action halts Nigerian league August 29, 2014Nigeria's football championship is suspended indefinitely because of a referees' strike in protest at a leadership crisis in the game.
- VIDEO: Four shot Rwandan in SA - in 15 seconds August 29, 2014A South African court convicts four men of trying to murder Rwanda's former army chief, Gen Faustin Kayumba Nyamwasa. Here's the story in 15 seconds.
- Guinea riot over Ebola disinfectant August 29, 2014Residents of Guinea's second-biggest city riot after the market was sprayed with disinfectant in a bid to halt the spread of the deadly Ebola virus.
- Lesotho PM flees 'military coup' August 30, 2014