You are here : Padare Radio
- Ebola global security threat - Obama September 16, 2014US President Barack Obama calls the Ebola outbreak in West Africa a threat to security worldwide while announcing a larger US role, including 3,000 troops, to help fight the virus.
- South Sudan bans foreign workers September 16, 2014South Sudan government issues an order to non-governmental organisations and private firms to fire foreign workers by mid-October amid an aid crisis.
- VIDEO: US Ebola troop plans - 15 seconds September 16, 2014US President Barack Obama is expected to announce plans to send 3,000 troops to Liberia to help fight the Ebola virus. Here's the story in 15 seconds.
- Lagos building disaster toll rises September 16, 2014Some 60 people are now known to have died when a guesthouse for followers of a TV evangelist collapsed in Lagos four days ago.
- Pistorius judge 'threats concern' September 16, 2014Some legal groups in South Africa express concern over threats directed at the judge who found Oscar Pistorius guilty of culpable homicide and not murder.
- 'Waiting in dark for killers to come' September 16, 2014Hiding in dark during Algerian gas plant attack
- Nigerian bank robbery nets millions September 16, 2014Nigerian police in Abuja are seeking an IT worker alleging he helped to steal £25m from the bank where he worked.
- Death sentence for Nigeria mutineers September 16, 2014Twelve Nigerian soldiers are sentenced to death for mutiny after shots were fired at their commanding officer in the city of Maiduguri in May.
- Gervinho extends contract at Roma September 16, 2014Ivory Coast striker Gervinho will remain at Italian Serie A side Roma until 2018 after signing a contract extension with the club.
- Guinea-Bissau army chief sacked September 16, 2014Guinea-Bissau's president dismisses the head of the armed forces, Gen Antonio Indjai, who has been indicted in the US on drugs-trafficking charges.
- Ebola global security threat - Obama September 16, 2014